Candidates appearing for the interview round will now be able to check the dates on the official website of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The interview letters of the selected candidates are expected shortly on the website. At the time of the interview, candidates need to download the detailed application form from the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and submit it. The duplicate has to be submitted along with photocopies of all certificates.
Documents Required for RPSC RAS Interview
The candidates selected for the interview have to bring all their original documents along with photocopies for the final verification, or else, they will be disqualified for the interview. Here is the list of essential documents
- Date of birth proof certificate
- Marksheet and certificate of 10th class
- Marksheet and certificate of HSLC exam
- Marksheet and certificate of the Graduation exam
- Reserved category candidates’ caste certificates (if applicable)
- PWD candidates’ certificate (if applicable)
- Photo identity proof
- RPSC RAS interview call letter
- Income certificate for the EWS category candidates (if applicable)
- Experience certificate for the one who is working (if applicable)
- Print out of the application form
What will be asked in the RPSC RAS interview?
This is the final and crucial stage of the RPSC RAS selection process. During the interview, the board of interviewers will review your personality, communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Make sure that your knowledge about Rajasthan’s political, economic, social, and cultural fabric is up-to-date and in-depth.
RPSC RAS 2021 so far
RPSC RAS mains result was declared on 30th August 2022 and the scorecard was out on the 1st of December, 2022. A total of 2i74 candidates were shortlisted for the mains exam.